Support, encouragement, and inspiration for the spiritual journey.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Will Always Love You

I had an awesome experience this weekend dancing with those I love who have died. This was a workshop at Kripalu called I Will All Ways Love You. I was moved by the uplifting energy coming from remembering the love and the particular energies of people who inspired me and are part of me as they touched my life deeply. Their spirits never die. They are waiting to be communicated with. I felt their love and their wisdom reminding me to love as deeply as I can while I am living and enjoy my precious life. I would love to inspire you, Agape readers, to take some time and communicate with those you love who may not be here in their physical form.

You can create an altar with their photo on it and write to the person, ask for insight. You could dance, sing, play music, meditate, pray or simply sit and listen as you focus on the person. Souls gone by want to be of support and are waiting patiently to share their love, protection and wisdom with us.

May this season of rebirth open us to love deeply and to learn to open our perception...

Love,
Rev. Supriya Swerdlick Hermenze

No comments:

Post a Comment